Hope you are enjoying the holidays! Soccer is back, so please read bellow and manage accordingly.
1) Winter training sessions start this Thursday 01/03/2013 at the Mount-Vernon Dome.
- The schedule is posted on the EYSA website.
- Attendance is important, please let us know of any issues. Please ask your trainer to take attendance, as some of you might be still working at the time the training ends.
- At this time, you should have your trainer lined up, please advise him/her of the time.
- Medical forms must be available at all time, PLEASE make sure your trainer has them, as well as EMERGENCY CONTACTS.
- DOME turf rule: NO CLEATS, only indoor shoes will be allowed on the field, advise your parents members.
2) WYSL Spring SEEDINGS must be completed by ends week. Based on your records/competition/spring roster forecast, please let me know if you want to stay in your division or other. The two top teams in each division automatically move up unless we request to stay in the division due to roster issue. The two bottom teams usually move down a division, unless again, we make a request to stay in the division because the recruitment for the team was above expectations.
3) Player Dev. Program: over 30 non travel players signed up for the program and will train with us. Attached is the list of PDP players along with the assigned travel teams, managers must contact the players and make them aware of the time of training.
Winter training Schedule is posted.
Dates of winter trainings are:
January, 3, 10, 17, 24 and 31st
February 7, 14, 28th (no practice Feb. 21)
March, 7, 14, 21, 28th